HoneyGain will pay for your unused internet traffic: legit or scam?

https://r.honeygain.money/AZDDIB9762

I’m a big enthusiast of freelancing and making money online. The internet provided lots of opportunities to add that little extra to your salary, which comes in handy when you want to put some money aside, finally go on that long-planned vacation or just spend it in the local pub.





https://r.honeygain.money/AZDDIB9762


I’ve tried several ways of making money online like filling surveys on surveyjunkie and swagbucks. I’m also registered on fiverr and earned some good cash there copywriting. But this time, I came upon on what looks like the easiest way to make some money online, — HoneyGain App. Before going further I uploaded a proof of payment at the bottom of the article, so you can be sure you’re reading about a legit service.

What is HoneyGain?

According to their web page, HoneyGain “is an application which, when turned on, allows you to reach your unused internet’s full potential by making your device a gateway.” To put it simply, when you’re on the internet you’re not using its full potential (unless you’re massively downloading). That is where HoneyGain comes in: they will use the remaining unused part and even pay you for that.
You can use your mobile data, but if you connect to any w-fi, the App will continue working, which means you don’t have to spend absolutely anything to make money. I downloaded it from Google Play and installed it on my Android. This is what I found out.

How do you make money?

Naturally, you want to know what your internet traffic will be used for. So far, I haven’t noticed anything suspicious. They’re transparent about this information and states that it will be used by data scientists for SEO monitoring, market research, pricing intelligence and alike. This is a standard digital marketing practice and nothing out of the ordinary.





https://r.honeygain.money/AZDDIB9762


Another thing I looked for whether they gather any data on the user since this would be an instant no-go for me. Once again, the answer is reassuring: the only information gathered “includes your email address, your IP address, how much traffic you make per month and your chosen payout methods.” They don’t collect anything more than what’s needed to identify your account and payout.

How much money did I make so far?

Everything looks good on paper, so I only had to earn some cash. I downloaded the App and instantly received a $5 bonus for being in the first 1000 registered users. Now you can use code ‘AZDDIB9762’ and get $5 bonus when registering.
At first, I used my mobile data to check if it doesn’t slow down the browsing speeds, — it didn’t. Then I went to the nearest library and used their wi-fi, and the money started flowing again.
To be precise, it’s not money flowing, but credits. You earn 1 credit/10MB shared, and one credit is worth 0.001$, so for 10GB shared you get 1$. Based on their earnings estimator (you can find it on their web page) you will receive 50$ if you keep the App on 24/7 the whole month. And considering you don’t have to pay anything at all that’s decent.





https://r.honeygain.money/AZDDIB9762


I used a few devices to hasten my credit gathering (3 devices maximum for the same IP address), and once I reached a decent number (23$), I cashed out.





https://r.honeygain.money/AZDDIB9762


So this is definitely not a scam, the reason why they need a part of your internet is legit and a common practice. The App is easy to use, and I found nothing suspicious in their privacy policy. So if you’re looking for a way to make some easy money, HoneyGain is one most straightforward ways to do it. Visit their website and get $5 bonus when signing up.